Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Reviews!

So I've had a few tries of the Essentials Rich Premier Shampoo, conditioner, and mask and love them all the same. I don't notice a huge difference with just the shampoo and conditioner, they smell great though. They seemed to treat my hair the same as local drug store shampoo and conditioners would. The mask however is super softening and smells great as well. I think I'll buy the mask again. 

The Intensive Hair Treatment and Cap was not bad. I left it in for longer than it recommended, and though it softened my hair it still remained quite frizzy as it dried. I also did not care for the smell much. Such a strong honey sent and even after rinsing well I still smell it. I feel like I have a beehive on my head. Oh the things we go through for beauty, I once did a home-made mixture hair mask including raw egg. Well I forgot to rinse with cold water and instead rinsed with hot... UGH I had cooked egg bits in my hair for a couple days, washing it completely out was a pain.

The eyelashes worked super well! I don't really wear them to work because I've gotten to where I could care less how I look there : / But anytime I'm out and about on a day off I enjoy the little perk of having them on.

They blend in well with my real lashes so they don't look over the top but there is still a difference with them on.

The black eyelash glue is iffy though. It's definitely not for beginners, if you change the placement of the eyelashes the black still remains where you placed it before, and it dries super quickly so you have to be precise in how you place it the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment