Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sasa Haul May 2012

So after moving out, graduating cosmetology school, then moving into a nicer bigger place, a girl hasn't got much money : / However I finally mustered up the courage, thanks to my loving boyfriend, to order and buy things for myself!
And let me tell you I was so excited for it to come in!
(although I did feel bad for spending so much on myself, $80 on vanity!)
Money's been tight lately but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

I ordered from Sasa.com because they had a  few products I had been eying for while. I got expedited shipping and it only took like 5 days to get here, super fast :)

First things I looked for, Essential Rich Premiere Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Mask! I change my hair color constantly and recently went caramel blonde. This left my hair pretty damaged, and I've used this brand before with their Nuance Airy type mask and had good results. Super excited to try this type.

The strange device that looks like a disturbing sex toy is actually a rolling skin massager. I bought it to help combat the annoying cellulite on my upper thigh. I'm 5 foot 1/2 inch tall and 110-115 and for the most part active, why I have cellulite is beyond me, but us girls gotta do what we can about it : / I also go Biore foaming face wash, it has whitening elements that I look forward to, and it smells nice! Last but not least is an Intensive Recovery Hair Treatment and Hair Cap. It had good reviews and was cheap so let's see how this goes eh?

I'm going to give this Real Doll White Veil a try, they had one that was normal, but I chose the white one because who doesn't want brighter skin??? Then as fillers (if you order 75 or more you get free shipping, or cheaper expedited shipping!) I got a false eyelash applicator, black false eyelash adhesive (super excited to try) and three pairs of falsies that I've already tried out and love.

 Last but not least, Ni Goo Set Curlers!!! They come with a tool to pull your hair thru the curler. Cute spiral curls should be the result but we shall see. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint, who doesn't want perfect spiral locks??? 

I'll eventually post reviews on these and I shall be a living experiment to see how well they work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment